[Jack-Devel] jackd and volume control

Fri Mar 29 02:20:26 CET 2019

On 3/28/19 5:18 PM, Robin Gareus wrote:
> On 3/27/19 7:54 PM, Stéphane Letz wrote:
>> As an old JACK2 developer I would say: Fons is (almost always…) right, listen to him ((-;
>
> words to live by!

Indeed. I have learned over time to pay close attention and read
carefully when some users post - Fons is one of them.

To the proponents of gain control in the crosspoints of the jack matrix:
please post code in the form of a patch for jack1 and jack2 that can be
reviewed. Not a big deal if this is so easy to do without side effects
or performance degradation in all platforms Jack supports.

-- Fernando "who has not groked the source, so should shut up"