[Jack-Devel] Jack/USB cycle of USB output Sound device.

Thomas Brand tom at trellis.ch
Sun Mar 31 00:09:05 CET 2019

On Sat, March 30, 2019 14:14, Robin Gareus wrote:

> That being said, a demo of a prototype from 2010/11:
> http://robin.linuxaudio.org/tmp/jackdbus.ogv

Video compression has become a lot better today ;)
The case where you plug the USB is very impressive. I didn't know that
this can work *at all*.

Side-topic: I've seen there was a project called vjack / video jack. There
are other programs which refer to vjack, but I can't find any source for
vjack. It seems like an abandoned project. If anybody has more information
or even an archived source tarball, I'd be interested to get a handle on
it to see how it was envisioned.

Greetings
Thomas