[Jack-Devel] How to capture audio from speaker?

garden_9652 at yahoo.co.jp garden_9652 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue May 14 11:01:28 CEST 2019

Hi
I have install jack_capture and how can I run it?
$ jack_capture./jack_captureCannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directoryCannot connect to server request channeljack server is not running or cannot be startedJackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping unlockJackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping unlock>>> jack_client_open() failed, status = 0x11

So I start jackd :
$ jackd -d coreaudio
then start jack_capture
$ jack_capture
then it starts to record, but the audio file I got jack_capture_01.wav is just blank
Anything wrong?
Thanks