[Jack-Devel] How to capture audio from speaker?

garden_9652 at yahoo.co.jp garden_9652 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue May 14 12:55:53 CEST 2019

Hi
What I want is something like jack_capture, capture audio from system speaker and save it to disk, but without modify/setup any other thing like hook chrome to jack to play something.
I can simply use this app to capture the audio originated from chrome,  itunes or skype. anything.

Is jack capable to do this kind of thing?
Or do you know other ways to do this kind of thing?
Thank you