[Jack-Devel] JACK and SuperCollider - missing outputs

Mechamania cor at mechamania.nl
Thu Sep 12 12:46:15 CEST 2019

We did give it a try and tried to connect to SuperCollider using Jack.

SuperCollider has 16 outputs but Jack only sees 4 of them!. Is there a
setting we have to change?

At the end we will need more then 100 outputs of Super Collider to be
connected to some other application. Will Jack connect each of them
separately? That would be inefficient I guess. Can Jack handle a
multichannel audio path? Like one connection with 100 channels?