[Jack-Devel] virtual Microphone?

Sunset Tech swansong.tech at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 20:40:14 CEST 2019

believe you could use netjack, have the virtual server connect to the jack
server on your local machine, which will be synchronized to your local
sound device. though your specific network circumstances might be an issue
for it. there are i believe other solutions like netjack which are better
suited to WAN connections