[Jack-Devel] Not able to Switch Audio devices from drop down menu

ankur sharma ankursiet.07 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 17:57:04 CEST 2019

Hi Team,

Hope you are doing good!

I am facing a problem in using jack in my application.  Need your valuable
help on this.

I am able to loop back the audio through one headphone connected to the PC.

I am just looking to switch the headphone for loop back. please guide me
how i can perform this task.

I am able to connect to the jackd server as client using jack client open
API. As per my understanding I need to pass the device name in the command
line arguments to jackd server executable which i am running to run the
server. but it is always using the default port audio device for audio
processing.

I am working on windows 10 system.

Please let me know if any other information is required from my side.
please help. I appreciate your inputs in advance.

Thanks.

Regards
Ankur Sharma
9990304661