[Jackaudio] OSX Catalina build

Alexander.Carot at hs-anhalt.de Alexander.Carot at hs-anhalt.de
Mon Apr 6 16:44:28 CEST 2020

Thanks to all for the quick replies !

jackd seems to work fine although I have not been able to establish a connection to my client yet. For some reason other OSX audio servers such as Soundflower, Loopback etc. are being recognized.

Will investigate asap and get back.

Thanks,
best

Alex

Alexander Carôt

--
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Alexander Carôt

Medieninformatik
Hochschule Anhalt
Fachbereich Informatik und Sprachen

Tel. office: +49 (0)3496 67-3130
Tel. mobile: +49 (0)177 5719797
E-Mail: alexander.carot at hs-anhalt.de <mailto:alexander.carot at inf.hs-anhalt.de>

    On 2020-04-06 13:15, Alexander.Carot at hs-anhalt.de wrote:
    > I just tried to run JACK2 on OSX Catalina. I installed the binary and it
    > sais that it is not supported for Catalina anymore.

    Are you sure the problem is not only JackPilot (not running on Catalina
    anymore since 32bit)?
    Using another front-end or Terminal `jackd` should work according to
    https://github.com/jackaudio/jack2/issues/509

    /Hannes