[Jackaudio] (no subject)

Eng. Peter eng.peter.naeem at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 01:06:16 CEST 2020

Hi jack team .. hope you are well and safe .. i'm so happy to have an app
like jack and i've done the setup and activation and everything is
running smoothly ..i'm running pro tools 12 and the other DAW is Mixbus 6
on windows 10 64 bit .. but i have a major problem and i can't fix it .. so
please help me in this problem .. i'm a sound engineer and i've my own
system in my home studio .. i want to route pro tools channels into another
DAW for mixing .. but all i have in pro tools for jack as a audio interface
is for mono outputs (2 stereo outputs) so now i can route only 4 channels
from pro tools .. and i have almost 60 channel in pro tools .. so how i
increase the outputs of jack in order to appear in pro tools i/o setup page
.. so i can route as many channels as i can from pro tools to any other DAW
.. please help me in this issue because i put my work on hold till i fix
this or know how to make jack with many outputs .. thanks and i really
appreciate your help .. stay safe