[Jackaudio] Jack & systemd on RPI4

pfl pfl at messofts.be
Fri May 8 18:10:16 CEST 2020

Hello,

I want jack to start at bood via systemd on a RPI4

but when I run qjackctl it does not see jack running (while it is)

if I start jack from the command line , qjackctl sees jack running

I tried sudo qjackctl, it crashed the RPI4

any help appreciated

Phil

[Unit]
Description=Jack audio server
After=sound.target

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

[Service]
Type=simple
PrivateTmp=true
Environment="JACK_NO_AUDIO_RESERVATION=1"
#ExecStart=/usr/bin/jackd -T -ndefault -dalsa -dhw:0 -r48000 -p1024 -n2
ExecStart=/usr/bin/jackd -R -P20 -dalsa -dhw:0,1 -r49000 -p1024 -n2