[Jackaudio] Where can I download jack-devel mailing list archives?

Sam Kuper sampablokuper at posteo.net
Thu May 21 17:18:51 CEST 2020

Dear Jack Audio folk,

I am trying to find and download the archives for all the various
Jack-related mailing lists that have existed.  This way, I can search
and browse them offline.

However, I have so far been unable to find downloadable archives of the
following two mailing lists:

- "Jack-Devel" or "Jackit".  According to Nabble[1], a list of this name
  used to exist, with the email address jack-devel at lists.jackaudio.org .

  However, http://lists.jackaudio.org no longer resolves.

- "Jackit-devel".  According to Nabble[2], a list of this name used to
  exist, with the email address Jackit-devel at lists.sourceforge.net .

  However, although the Sourceforge still has an "info" page about that
  list (https://sourceforge.net/projects/jackit/lists/jackit-devel), the
  "Browse and search the list archives" link
  (https://sourceforge.net/p/jackit/mailman/jackit-devel/) returns an
  HTTP 404 not found error.

I would be grateful to know if downloadable archives of those two lists
exist, and where to find them.

Alternatively, if you have a local archive (e.g. in your email client),
might you be willing to export this as an mbox or a zipped maildir or
similar, and upload it somewhere I might be able to retrieve it (e.g.
Gitlab or wherever)?

Finally, if you think my request would be more likely to be answered on
a different mailing list (e.g. linux-audio-user at lists.linuxaudio.org),
please let me know.  I'm only just starting to learn who knows what and
where they hang out, within the Linux audio community.

Many thanks in advance!

[1] http://jack-audio.10948.n7.nabble.com/Jackit-f3.html

[2]
http://jack-audio.10948.n7.nabble.com/Jackit-devel-lists-sourceforge-net-f12809.html

--
A: When it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: When is top-posting a bad thing?

()  ASCII ribbon campaign. Please avoid HTML emails & proprietary
/\  file formats. (Why? See e.g. https://v.gd/jrmGbS ). Thank you.