[Jackaudio] Downloads Windows and MacOS.

Filipe Coelho falktx at falktx.com
Sat Sep 12 16:03:24 CEST 2020

On 12/09/20 14:59, Kjetil Matheussen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you please put back link to downloads for windows and macos? Now
> people get the wrong impression (at least one person have expressed
> this opinion to me) that the downloads are gone because jack is
> unstable on those two platforms, which they are not.  (qjackctl is
> though, but not jack itself).

I dont use those platforms myself, so I go with the reports I have about
them.

See https://github.com/jackaudio/jack2/issues/623 for a good discussion
of the issues, and what initially made me remove them.

That said, you can find updated macOS binaries at
https://github.com/jackaudio/jack2-releases/releases
Once I have working windows ones, I will start thinking of a release.