[Jackaudio] [LAD] new-session-management on jackaudio.org

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Tue Apr 6 09:57:12 CEST 2021

Hi all,

On 2021-04-04 21:31:25 (+0100), Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> I'm not willing to open and engage into yet another discussion about the so
> called "NSM fork",

and yet this is exactly what happened.
@Rui given that **you know** how this topic derails, the correct thing
to do would have been to get in touch with the author of the software
directly and **accept** whatever they decide.

Purposefully engaging in this nonesense again and again, while even
**cross-posting** on two lists is exactly how people are driven away
from this platform and how one burns out the people who are trying to
keep it running.

This mailing list is **not** about politics around where stuff should
be, should go or whatnot. This list is about development of audio
software on Linux.

This is why I will moderate this list again and drop any new message
that goes towards this topic without any further notice.

Please go back to what this list is actually meant for.

Best,
David

--
https://sleepmap.de