[Jackaudio] hang upon suspend/resume with USB microphone

Karsten tuxtrainer at t-online.de
Sun Apr 11 23:28:29 CEST 2021

Hi Marko et alii,
I guess it came from the usb-device.
Seems the device do not handle the power off properly.
(usb-bus get out of sync)

It may help to power off the usb-ports in sleep-mode. (disable the charge function in bios)

A simple test may be to disconnect & connect the device after resume.

Am 11.04.2021 um 23:03 schrieb Marko Schuetz-Schmuck:
> Karsten <tuxtrainer at t-online.de> writes:
>
>> Hi Marko et alii,
>>
>> Dont' understood: The script hungs or the computer upon resume ?
>
> the script has not hung for me yet, it's the computer that hangs on
> resume when alsa_in is running and connected as the script sets it up.
>
>>--
Schöne Grüße / Best Regards

Karsten

"Intelligence should be used for the benefit of humanity."