[Jackaudio] Mon Feb 8, 2:30 pm PST Meeting on JACK in the JackTrip Community

Julien Tekeyan tekeyan.julien at wanadoo.fr
Sun Feb 7 07:20:24 CET 2021

Hi ,My name is Julien Tekeyan I’m Musician , Drummer, Percussionist and using Sooper Looper and Jack, It’s a so big problem not to have Jack Router again!
Blackhole is saving me but the Jack router is the base of my set up for one of my Project …

Thank you to tell me if there is again Jack Router!!

🙏🏻
Best

Julien Tekeyan
Musicien / compositeur/ Arrangeur