[Jackaudio] Mon March 1, 2:30 pm PST JACK clinic, JackTrip meeting, OS X JACK uninstaller

tersewings tersewings at protonmail.com
Sun Feb 28 21:24:30 CET 2021

There will be a JackTrip meeting on Mon March 1 at 2:30 pm PST. We'll start by presenting the jitter buffer, a new JackTrip feature. Around 3:30, we'll invite people to present any issues they've had running JACK and ask engineers who are present for advice. If you'd like to volunteer to work on JACK or present any questions or issues, join us here:
https://meet.jit.si/jacktrip.

An engineer in the JackTrip community has developed a beta uninstaller for JACK on OS X. Feel free to message me if you'd like to use or test it.

Bonnie