[Jackaudio] Problem with jack transport between VM host and VM guest

Stephan Auerochs stephan.auerochs at bosurus.de
Tue Jun 8 16:03:37 CEST 2021

Hi,

searching through the source code, I found in common/JackNetDriver.cpp
that there exists a parameter "transport_sync" as "-t" (like in backend
netone), but it is commented: "/* Deactivated for now..."
Because it's in the common directory, this means it's not a windows problem.

What's the reason for commenting?
If it's only a sync problem within the net client, it would be no
problem for me, as long as the master transport is not affected.

I would try uncommenting, but I failed compiling another program with
MingW years ago, so I would like to know if it's worth the effort.

Thanks,
Stephan