[Jackaudio] Hi, I'm new to JackAudio

Jonathan Woithe jwoithe at just42.net
Mon Dec 12 09:02:54 CET 2022

Hi Rodrigo

On Thu, Dec 08, 2022 at 07:51:53PM -0300, Rodrigo Yanez wrote:
> I'm new to this mailing list and I don't know how to view previous mails
> to check if what I'm going to ask is already on the mailing list.

You can access an archive of previous posts at

  https://lists.linuxaudio.org/archives/jackaudio/

Admittedly this is not directly searchable.

> I would like to learn how to use JackAudio from the command line.  I would
> appreciate if you could let me know if there is a tutorial to familiarize
> myself with JackAudio commands.

You may like to start with the FAQs at

  https://jackaudio.org/faq/

along with the rest of the information available from

  https://jackaudio.org/

The wiki[1] linked from the above page may also be useful.

It is difficult to be specific without knowing what you wish to do and the
hardware platform and operating system you will be using.

Regards
  jonathan

[1] https://github.com/jackaudio/jackaudio.github.com/wiki