[Jackaudio] Glitches when adding connections

johannphilippe at lilo.org johannphilippe at lilo.org
Sat Dec 31 16:29:24 CET 2022

Sorry, I thought about testing this after sending the mail : finally tested same configuration locally (connecting 32 channels from a software to Reaper on the same machine) and it works fine. Totally NetJack related it seems. Any idea on how to improve/configure ?

Thanks

--
Johann PHILIPPE

Electroacoustic composer & computer music designer

+33 6 77 20 98 41