[Jackaudio] Jack request

ramby ingé rambyinge at hotmail.fr
Sat Jul 16 05:54:04 CEST 2022

Hi people at Jack audio,
I'm a jack user and i really love it. This is an awesomes piece of software! I'm not a developper. I'm using it on windows (7 and 10) with different DAWS. I'm using the Version: 0.3.13.10 and it is working well. There is only one thing that i would really be able to do. It would be awesome if we could change the buffer in the settings without having to restart the server (then the DAW) like how we can do it with our soundcard in our DAWS. I hope that this is not hard to do. If it is i will probably use Jack as my audio driver with Pro tools.
Thanks in advance
Biram