[linux-audio-announce] ANN: swh-plugins 0.3.2

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Dec 4 15:12:23 EST 2002

Sorry, to release again so soon, but I f**ked up and forgot to commit the
fix for the duplicate UID. Erk! Thanks to Nathaniel Virgo for noticing,
and reporting a bug in the chebstortion: for some input (eg. pure
sinewaves) it produces odd clicks in the output, I've seen this elsewhere,
but for the life of me I can't remeber where, or what caused it.

Someone else reported a bug in the multiband EQ: freqeuncy dependent
wideband distortion, but I cant reproduce it, so more reports about this
would be good.

To make up for it, I've just added a "Bode frequency shifter", an
interesting synthesis tool, as requested by Matthias. I've wanted one for
years, and didn't think they would be so simple to implement digitally.
It produces some aliasing with wideband input, I can fix it later if
enough people request it.

Anyway, http://plugin.org.uk/releases/0.3.2/

- Steve