[linux-audio-announce] Gnome-Chord 0.7.0

Mon Oct 7 18:58:08 EDT 2002

Application
===========

gnome-chord 0.7.0

Description
===========

A stand alone guitar chord and scale database and bonobo component
providing chord/scale renderering and selection.

Enhancements
============

  *  A new tree based UI for Gnome-chord.
  * You can now select multiple chords.
  * A renderer for Gnome-Scale (you can now see the scales on the guitar
neck :).
  * You can now search for chords that will compliment a given scale via
the Tree Creator Dialog
  * Preferences are stored useing GConf (if you wish to edit them you
will need gconf-editor as we don't have our own preferences dialog yet).
(Nb setting the handedness dosen't do any thing in this relase).

Download
========

http://gnome-chord.sourceforge.net

--