[linux-audio-announce] gmorgan-0.10 & new gmorgan webpage

holborn holborn at telefonica.net
Thu Aug 7 13:26:05 EDT 2003

Hi!

First ... thanks to Guy Daniel Clotilde for their efforts in this project.

I'm pleased to announce the new gmorgan webpage:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/GMORGAN/index.html

Also i want to announce the version 0.10, the last alpha release, i complete
the initial idea, even adding some features not included in the initial
project.

News in 0.10
-------------------

Skin engine with some examples.
New Patterns. (First time i spend some time to do it .. and are not to bad).
Changes in initial look, help window, settings ...
Minor bugs solved.

In this momment this version is only availabel in :

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/soudfontcombi/

http://www.telefonica.net/web/soudfontcombi/

Now for me is time to think if i expand the capabilities of gmorgan, if i
spend my time in other project or if i go to the beach for the first time
this year ... and is 50m in front my house :-)
Anyway if i release new patterns or skins i will announce in the hlsu mailing
list.

Thanks to all, and sorry ...

Josep