[linux-audio-announce] ANN: New version of liblrdf

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 6 09:59:26 EST 2003

0.2.4	http://plugin.org.uk/lrdf/

liblrdf is a library for handling RDF files describing LADSPA plugins,
plus it can also do lightweight general RDF tasks.

Changes:
   Added a pkgconfig file suppllied by Taybin
   Fixed a buffer overrun triggered by rebuilding the caches
   Fixed a bunch of memory leaks

PS Someone had some code that generated string to build GTK (I think)
   menus from, if you could mail me the code again then I'l provide it as
   a function or at least put it in the documentation. Sorry, I lost the
   mail and forgot your name :(

- Steve