[linux-audio-announce] jackEQ 0.3.3

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Thu Oct 2 11:40:55 EDT 2003

This is just to let those who are interested know that I just commited
some fixes which greatly improve the sound quality in jackEQ and allow
the crossfaders to be fully functional including mute and all fader options.

Apart from being able to internally assign jack i/os I feel this version
qualifies for professional mixing use. To prove that I am going to be
using it live everyday for the next week while being paid to do so :)

Still only available from cvs you may need to wait a day or two to get
the newest version depending on the sf lag at the moment.

http://jackeq.sf.net

TODO:

internally assigning jack i/os
multiple interfaces 	- Long interface
			- Tall interface (current)
extra button functionality - mostly for ease of use
unlimited channel support (mostly a gui design issue)
variety of xfader gain slopes for better mixing.
MIDI fader console support.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No!
We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything
I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
The Scotsman