[linux-audio-announce] AGNULA joins the GNU/Linux Audio Centre at Sounds Expo 2004

The AGNULA Team info at agnula.org
Thu Jan 22 09:15:05 EST 2004

|                  ______ ______  _     _ _                       |
|            /\   / _____)  ___ \| |   | | |        /\            |
|           /  \ | /  ___| |   | | |   | | |       /  \           |
|          / /\ \| | (___) |   | | |   | | |      / /\ \          |
|         | |__| | \____/| |   | | |___| | |_____| |__| |         |
|         |______|\_____/|_|   |_|\______|_______)______|         |

     [Sorry for cross-posting. Feel free to forward around]

Florence, 22 January 2004

+++ AGNULA JOINS THE GNU/LINUX AUDIO CENTRE AT SOUNDS EXPO 2004

The AGNULA  project will  join the  GNU/Linux   Audio Centre booth  at
Sounds Expo 2004 [0] (Wembley, London 10-12 February 2004).

+++

The  AGNULA project will  join  the  GNU/Linux  Audio Centre  booth at
Sounds Expo 2004 (Wembley, London 10-12 February 2004).

Sounds  Expo is a leading UK  trade show aimed at musicians, producers
and sound engineers. Supported  by Sound on  Sound magazine, the event
has  many of the  leading companies in  the  sound and music recording
industry as exhibitors.

For the very first  time, Free Software will  be represented at Sounds
Expo  with  a   booth dedicated to    GNU/Linux  based  systems.  This
participation has been  made possible with the  support of the  AGNULA
project,  the  Sounds   Expo  organisers  VCM  Events,   and   Fervent
Software. The GNU/Linux Audio Centre is the first public initiative of
the newly-formed Linuxaudio.org consortium.

Damien  Cirotteau of Tempo Reale Ricerca  (the managing partner of the
AGNULA Consortium) will  be our "AGNULA man" for   the event. He  will
show  interested  booth  visitors  our  latest AGNULA/DeMuDi   release
(1.1.0),   answer   your questions and  record   your  feedback on the
software.

We are looking forward to seeing you at Sounds Expo 2004!

[0] http://www.sounds-expo.co.uk/

+++

About  AGNULA:  Agnula (acronym  for  A GNU/Linux  Audio distribution,
pronounced with a  strong g) is the  name  of a project  funded by the
European Commission (number   of contract: IST-2001-34879;  key action
IV.3.3, Free Software: towards the critical mass). The project aims to
spread Free Software in the professional audio/video arena.

Best regards,

The AGNULA Team                                   info at agnula.org