[linux-audio-announce] AGNULA at FOSDEM 2004

The AGNULA Team info at agnula.org
Sat Jan 31 06:39:50 EST 2004

|                  ______ ______  _     _ _                       |
|            /\   / _____)  ___ \| |   | | |        /\            |
|           /  \ | /  ___| |   | | |   | | |       /  \           |
|          / /\ \| | (___) |   | | |   | | |      / /\ \          |
|         | |__| | \____/| |   | | |___| | |_____| |__| |         |
|         |______|\_____/|_|   |_|\______|_______)______|         |

     [Sorry for cross-posting.  Feel free to forward around]

Florence, 31 Jan 2004

+++ AGNULA @ FOSDEM 2004

The   AGNULA-IST project will   be  at  FOSDEM  [0]  (Bruxelles, 21-22
February 2004) to hold a lightning talk and  discuss about the project
with all interested parties.

+++

The   AGNULA-IST project  will  be at   FOSDEM  (Free and Open  source
Software Developers' European Meeting, 21-22 February 2004).

We will  hold a lightning   talk about the past,   the present and the
future of  the AGNULA project on  Sun  22 February,  from 12:45 a.m to
01:00 pm.  Please notice that the actual scheduling of lightning talks
is subject to changes at the last moment - although *all* talks should
take place on Sunday morning.

Nicola     Bernardini (AGNULA-IST   Coordinator),  Andrea     Glorioso
(AGNULA-IST   Technical Manager) and  Damien Cirotteau  (AGNULA/DeMuDi
tester and  scientific  advisor)  will be at    FOSDEM for the  entire
duration of the event.

We hope  to meet  all  interested parties -  developers, documentation
writer, musicians, users,  whatever you do  if you have an interest in
AGNULA, in  Libre Software and Audio/Video -  in Bruxelles and be able
to discuss with you  what's good, what's bad and  what could be better
inside AGNULA.

+++

About  AGNULA: Agnula (acronym    for A GNU/Linux  Audio distribution,
pronounced with  a strong g)  is the name of a  project  funded by the
European Commission  (number of  contract: IST-2001-34879;  key action
IV.3.3, Free  Software: towards the  critical mass).  The project aims
to spread Free Software in the professional audio/video arena.

About  FOSDEM: the Free  and Open Source Software Developers' European
Meeting  is a 2 days  event, organized  by  volunteers, to promote the
widespread  use of Free and Open  Source software. Taking place in the
beautiful city of Brussels, Belgium  FOSDEM meetings are recognised as
the best Free and Open Source events in Europe.

[0] http://www.fosdem.org/

Best regards,

The AGNULA Team                                   info at agnula.org