[linux-audio-announce] AGNULA/DEMUDI 1.2.0-beta0 IS OUT

The AGNULA Team info at agnula.org
Tue Jun 8 09:37:39 EDT 2004

|                  ______ ______  _     _ _                       |
|            /\   / _____)  ___ \| |   | | |        /\            |
|           /  \ | /  ___| |   | | |   | | |       /  \           |
|          / /\ \| | (___) |   | | |   | | |      / /\ \          |
|         | |__| | \____/| |   | | |___| | |_____| |__| |         |
|         |______|\_____/|_|   |_|\______|_______)______|         |

     [Sorry for cross-posting.  Feel free to forward around]

Florence, 08 June 2004

+++ AGNULA/DEMUDI 1.2.0-beta0 IS OUT

AGNULA/DeMuDi 1.2.0-beta0, the Debian-based GNU/Linux distribution for
audio/video, has been released.

+++

AGNULA/DeMuDi 1.2.0-beta0, the Debian-based GNU/Linux distribution for
audio/video, has been released.

This   version is the  first beta   of the  1.2.0 series,  which sport
tighter integration with Debian, using  the Sarge Debian Installer and
the CDD (Custom Debian Distributions) framework.

You can download AGNULA/DeMuDi 1.2.0-beta0 here:

http://download.agnula.org/1.2/1.2.0/demudi_1.2.0-beta0_i386.iso

MD5SUM files are available here:

http://download.agnula.org/1.2/1.2.0/MD5SUMS

But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE use the relevant mirrors:

http://freesoftware.ircam.fr/mirrors/agnula/         (IRCAM, Paris)
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/mirrors/agnula/agnula-iso/ (CCRMA, Stanford)

Please report  all  bugs, requests,  criticisms using  our development
portal  [0].   Instructions on  how to  report  bugs  and requests are
available here:

http://www.agnula.org/development/agnula_bugs_requests/

We hope you enjoy AGNULA/DeMuDi!  For any information, do not hesitate
to contact us writing to:

<info at agnula.org>

And/or visiting our web site, http://www.agnula.org/.

+++

About AGNULA:   Agnula (acronym for   A  GNU/Linux Audio distribution,
pronounced with a strong  g) is  the name of   a project funded  until
April  2004  by    the   European  Commission   (number  of  contract:
IST-2001-34879; key action IV.3.3, Free Software: towards the critical
mass).  After the end of the funded period,  AGNULA is continuing as a
volunteer   based project,  aiming  to  spread Libre  Software in  the
professional audio/video arena.

Best regards,

The AGNULA Team                                   info at agnula.org