[linux-audio-announce] AGNULA/DeMuDi 1.2.0-beta1 is out!

The AGNULA Team info at agnula.org
Tue Jun 22 12:40:04 EDT 2004

|                  ______ ______  _     _ _                       |
|            /\   / _____)  ___ \| |   | | |        /\            |
|           /  \ | /  ___| |   | | |   | | |       /  \           |
|          / /\ \| | (___) |   | | |   | | |      / /\ \          |
|         | |__| | \____/| |   | | |___| | |_____| |__| |         |
|         |______|\_____/|_|   |_|\______|_______)______|         |

     [Sorry for cross-posting.  Feel free to forward around]

Florence, 21 June 2004

+++ AGNULA/DEMUDI 1.2.0-beta1 IS OUT

AGNULA/DeMuDi 1.2.0-beta1, the Debian-based GNU/Linux distribution for
audio/video, has been released.

+++

AGNULA/DeMuDi 1.2.0-beta1, the Debian-based GNU/Linux distribution for
audio/video, has been released.

This version is  the second  beta  of the  1.2.0 series, which  sports
tighter integration with Debian, using the  Sarge Debian Installer and
the CDD (Custom Debian Distributions) framework.

It's a bug fixing release, still meant for testing.

You can download AGNULA/DeMuDi 1.2.0-beta1 here:

  http://download.agnula.org/1.2/1.2.0/demudi_1.2.0-beta1_i386.iso

MD5SUM files are available here:

  http://download.agnula.org/1.2/1.2.0/MD5SUMS

But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE use the relevant mirrors [0]:

  http://ccrma.stanford.edu/mirrors/agnula/agnula-iso/ (CCRMA, Stanford)
  http://freesoftware.ircam.fr/mirrors/agnula/	       (IRCAM)

Some brief instructions on how to install it can be found here:

  http://www.agnula.org/download/demudi/demudi_1_2_0_iso

and a list of frequently asked questions here:

  http://www.agnula.org/download/demudi/1.2.0-beta1-FAQ

Please report all   bugs, requests, criticisms  using  our development
portal [0].    Instructions on how  to  report  bugs and requests  are
available here:

  http://www.agnula.org/development/agnula_bugs_requests/

We hope you enjoy AGNULA/DeMuDi!  For any information, do not hesitate
to contact us writing to:

  <info at agnula.org>

And/or visiting our web site, http://www.agnula.org/.

+++

About AGNULA:   Agnula (acronym for   A  GNU/Linux Audio distribution,
pronounced with a strong  g) is  the name of   a project funded  until
April  2004  by    the   European  Commission   (number  of  contract:
IST-2001-34879; key action IV.3.3, Free Software: towards the critical
mass).  After the end of the funded period,  AGNULA is continuing as a
volunteer   based project,  aiming  to  spread Libre  Software in  the
professional audio/video arena.

Best regards,

The AGNULA Team                                   info at agnula.org