[linux-audio-announce] [ANN] swh-plugins 0.4.11

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Oct 27 12:20:57 EDT 2004

There is a new release of my plugin collection.

Bugfixes: (I've lost the attributions, appologies to the fixers!)
	reverse delay - denormal fix
	flanger - stability problem
	multiband EQ - problem running multiple instances in one host

Sorry, I didn't manage to get through the TODO list.

New plugins:
	artifical latency plugin - mainly useful for testing
	crossfader - not really tested, may work

There is a new build system (libtool based) that should make it easier to
port to other platforms, but may cause problems.

Enjoy,
   Steve