[linux-audio-announce] Rivendell v0.9.65

Fred Gleason fredg at salemradiolabs.com
Wed Jan 25 12:58:35 EST 2006

I'm pleased to announce the release of Rivendell v0.9.65.   Rivendell is a
full-featured Radio Automation System that is available under the GNU Public
License.  From the NEWS file:

*** snip snip ***
This is a bugfix release of Rivendell.  Among the issues corrected
are:

   RDLogManager issues, including a problem with autofill events when
   the associated traffic or music import source has no matching
   events.

   Problems with Services whose name contained one or more spaces.

   Full details are in the ChangeLog.

Library Versions:
   This version requires that, at a minimum, libradio-0.95.1 and
   librhpi-0.94.4 be installed.  If installing from RPM, the version of
   the currently installed libraries can be determined by doing:

      rpm -q libradio
      rpm -q librhpi

Database Update:
   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after
   upgrading to allow any necessary changes to the database schema to
   be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, including download links can be found at:

        http://www.salemradiolabs.com/rivendell/

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development  |
|                           |             Salem Radio Labs                |
|              Some things have to be believed to be seen.                |
|                                       -- Anonymous                      |