[linux-audio-announce] New Colombo hydrogen drumkit deb package (3.4 mb), and musix-freepats-extras

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 10:54:45 EDT 2006

Hi, I made it and upload it to our server:

Add to your sources.list:

# Musix GNU+Linux repository
deb ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix/deb/ ./

Also there is the musix-freepats-extras package

musix-colombo-drumkit Description:

Package: musix-colombo-drumkit
Section: musix
Source: musix-colombo-drumkit
Installed-Size: 3.4 MB
Maintainer: Marcos Guglielmetti (Musix/GNU-Linux) <marcos at musix.org>
Architecture: all
Version: 1.0
Provides: musix-colombo-drumkit
Recommends: musix-bin-scripts, hydrogen, swami, qsynth, fluidsynth, timidity,
rosegarden, noteedit, asfxload
 You can find the complete set of samples here:
 ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix/sound-samples/Colombo-Acustic-Drumkit
 There are 10.9 MB into 92 sound samples.
 .
 This drumkit is a small version of 3.4 MB. and installs on:
 /usr/share/hydrogen/data/drumkits/ColomboAcousticDrumkit
 .
 Colombo drums are handcraft drums made in La Plata, Argentina
 by a man called Colombo.
 .
 Drum details
 Wooden toms, snare and bassdrum
 Toms: 12X8 13X9 16X16 (hi, mid, low-foor)
 Bassdrum: 21X14
 Snare "piccolo" 14X4
 Aquarian patch set.
 Crash 16'' Sabian "B8 Pro, Thin Crash"
 Crash 20'' Paiste 1000 "Power Crash 20''", made in Switzerland
 Hihat Paiste 1000 14'' "Rude", made in Switzerland
 .
 Licence: GNU GPL v2 or later, see COPYING and README for details

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre