[linux-audio-announce] Linuxaudio.org announces new members CORRECTION

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Nov 3 02:27:35 EST 2006

It appears that I've failed to include one project in my announcement:

Bristol
Synth emulation package for a diverse range of vintage synthesizers and
organ
https://sourceforge.net/projects/bristol/

So, this in effect brings the member count to fifty three (not that anyone
is counting)... The website will be updated to reflect this shortly.

My sincere apologies to Nick Copeland for omitting his project from the
list. If for some reason I've forgotten to include anyone else's project,
for which I do apologize in advance, please send me an e-mail.

Again, my apologies for this error.

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Linuxaudio.org Director