[linux-audio-announce] Convert Yamaha .sty files to MMA

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Thu Oct 12 14:40:57 EDT 2006

I'm making separate announcement here since this little program might be
of help to people not using MMA (who might want to use this as a basis
for other conversions), as well as MMA users.

I've written a short Python program which parses Yamaha style files
(used by Yamaha synths for auto-rhythm/accomp.) to a format used by MMA.
We hope this will spur the development of additional libraries for MMA.

A small tarball is available at

	http://mellowood.ca/mma/ys2mma.tar.gz

MMA - Musical MIDI Accompaniment is available at:

	http://mellowood.ca/mma/

Have fun.

EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca