[linux-audio-announce] New MMA forum

Bob van der Poel bvdp at xplornet.com
Thu Sep 14 12:49:43 EDT 2006

Our good friends at Kara Moon Productions have added a forum and will be
adding some "power user tutorials" and other examples on their web site.
These folks have been giving the development of your program a big boast
in the last weeks, so I encourage your support.

Visit and participate at: http://www.kara-moon.com

Stay tuned for a new version in the next few weeks.

And a favor: If any of you have experience with some of the budget web
hosts (BlueHost, HostMonster, etc) would you drop me a line. Yes, I'm
thinking of using one of these as a host.

Have fun with your music and with MMA!

EMAIL: bvdp at xplornet.com
WWW:   http://users.xplornet.com/~bvdp