[LAA] [ann] nova filters as ladspa plugins

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Tue Sep 4 16:23:14 EDT 2007

hi all,

i just releases some filters as ladspa plugins, that i originally wrote
for nova, so that they can easily be used from any ladspa-aware
application.

the filers are:
Low Shelf Filter
High Shelf Filter
Parametric Equalizer

features:
- based on a mitra-regalia filter topology (like the 4-band parametric
eq filter plugin by Fons Adriaensen)
- up to 16 cascaded steps
- double-precision internal sample representation
- smooth interpolation in case of parameter changes (2205 samples, 50ms
@44100)

url: https://tim.klingt.org/nova/download/nova_filters-0.1.tar.bz2
compile-time dependency: boost (array and mpl)

cheers, tim

--
tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783
http://tim.klingt.org

I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion
  Jack Kerouac