[LAA] [ANN] a2jmidid version 3 "Bodrum" released
nedko at arnaudov.name
Sat Aug 2 21:27:11 EDT 2008
a2jmidid is a project that aims to ease usage of legacy ALSA sequencer
applications, in a JACK MIDI enabled system.
a2jmidid implementation is based on jack-alsamidi-0.5 that is [almost]
same as jackd ALSA "seq" MIDI backend, both created by Dmitry Baikov.
Static bridges are based on code by Sean Bolton and Lars Luthman.
Homepage with screenshots: http://home.gna.org/a2jmidid/
Tarball download: http://download.gna.org/a2jmidid/
Changes since version 2:
* Improved port naming, support for bidirectional ports
* Allow exporting of hardware ports (disabled by default)
* Switch from autotools to waf
* Remove support for old JACK MIDI API variants
* Remove usage of posix semaphores that could cause sleep in realtime context, in rare circumstances
* D-Bus background service mode. The old manual mode is still working.
* Log file when running in background service mode.
* Improved documentation
* Import, with slight modifications, static bridges created by Sean Bolton and Lars Luthman.
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 188 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-announce/attachments/20080803/6a39d72f/attachment.pgp
More information about the Linux-audio-announce