[LAA] Rivendell v1.0.0rc2

Fred Gleason fredg at blackhawke.net
Mon Jul 7 15:24:00 EDT 2008

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce
the release of Rivendell v1.0.0rc2.  Rivendell is a full-featured radio
automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It
is available under the GNU General Public License.  Changes in this release
include (from the NEWS file):

*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   AMB-OS AMR-100 Receiver Support.  Support has been added for importing
   the 'Native MP2' format files generated by the Westport Communications
   AMR-100 satellite receiver used by the AMB-OS system.

   RDDbCheck Enhancements.  Added a check for orphaned database tables to
   RDDbCheck.

   Timescaling Fixes.  A bug has been fixed that affected the precision of
   timescaling parameters when applied to long-form programs.

   Temp File Cleanup.  A bug has been fixed that was causing temporary files
   to be left behind after manually posting audio to a podcast feed.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 159, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions.  To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
   any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

        http://www.rivendellaudio.org/

Cheers!

|     Be bold, and don't fear failure.  Treat failure as a blessing,      |
|     because mediocre goals are poison.                                  |
|                                          -- Dan Goldin                  |