[LAA] [FFADO-devel] [ANN] FFADO 2.0 Release Candidate 1 (1.999.40) available

Pieter Palmers pieterp at joow.be
Sat Nov 22 18:57:17 EST 2008

Hi,

The FFADO team is proud to announce the first release candidate for
FFADO 2.0.

This release candidate is intended to collect feedback about the library
under wide-spread usage. The code should be free of major bugs.

We are looking for packagers that are interested in creating packages
for their favorite distribution. Please contact us if you can help us
out with this.

Release and download information:
http://www.ffado.org/?q=release/rc1

Currently, the installation options are:
* manual build from source
   [http://www.ffado.org/?q=release/rc1]
* semi-automatic build from source into a 'sandbox'
   [http://subversion.ffado.org/wiki/SandboxInstalls]
* APT repository for Ubuntu Gutsy and Hardy (possibly others)
   [http://www.ffado.org/?q=release/apt]

Please test and report issues at our TRAC at http://subversion.ffado.org/