[LAA] MMA Musical MIDI Accompaniment Version 1.4
Bob van der Poel
bob at mellowood.ca
Wed Oct 1 13:47:40 EDT 2008
Version 1.4 of MMA - Musical MIDI Accompaniment - is now
available for downloading. Included in this release:
- -T command line option to limit tracks generated.
- AllGrooves command makes it easy to change a set of parms in a
- Debian package added to download section.
- 'man' pages have been created for mma, mma-renum and mma-libdoc.
- A simple math parser has been added. You can use this anywhere a
macro is valid. Anything in $( )$ delimiters is evaluated (safely)
- lots of bug fixes and library additions. Read the complete change log
in the distro: CHANGES-1.3.
MMA is a accompaniment generator -- it creates midi tracks
for a soloist to perform with. User supplied files contain
pattern selections, chords, and MMA directives. For full details
If you have any questions or comments, please send
them to: bob at mellowood.ca
**** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
Bob van der Poel ** Wynndel, British Columbia, CANADA **
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca
More information about the Linux-audio-announce