[LAA] Rivendell v1.5.2

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Tue Aug 25 14:24:11 EDT 2009

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce
the release of Rivendell v1.5.2.  Rivendell is a full-featured radio
automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It
is available under the GNU General Public License.  Changes in this release
include (from the NEWS file):

*** snip snip ***
This is a maintenance release of Rivendell.  The following issues have been
corrected:

  Fixed problems with build the Rivendell Pluggable Authentication Module
  (PAM) plug-in.

  Fixed problems with hard-start events in RDAirPlay.

  Added checks in rddbcheck(8) to verify cart/cut/audio consistency.

  Fixed a regression that caused audio exports to fail when the path contained
  one or more spaces.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 179, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions.  To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
   any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

        http://www.rivendellaudio.org/

Cheers!

| "You see, wire telegraph is a kind of very, very long cat.  You pull    |
| his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles.  Do you    |
| understand this?  And radio operates exactly the same way:  you send    |
| signals here, they receive them there.  The only difference is that     |
| there is no cat."                                                       |
|                  -- Albert Einstein, upon being asked to describe radio |