[LAA] Marlin 0.13
iaingnome at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 17:37:34 EST 2009
After far too long, I got round to releasing a new version of Marlin.
Marlin is a sample editor based around GStreamer, JACK and GTK.
* Uses GStreamer for loading/saving
o Loading/Saving most common audio formats: wav, mp3, speex,
ogg vorbis, flac
o Loading audio out of movie files: mpg, avi
* Large file support: File size is limited only by disk space.
* Cut, copy, paste support.
* Paste resizing into selection
* Realtime playback via JACK
* Green noise generator
* Plugin framework
More information about the Linux-audio-announce