[LAA] Rivendell v1.2.2

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Tue Jan 13 16:33:45 EST 2009

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce
the release of Rivendell v1.2.2.  Rivendell is a full-featured radio
automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It
is available under the GNU General Public License.  Changes in this release
include (from the NEWS file):

*** snip snip ***
This is a maintenance release of Rivendell.  The following issues have been
corrected:

   Fixed a bug in RDAirPlay that caused a segfault when loading a log with no
   SoundPanels enabled.

   Improved heuristics to detect more reliably mal-formed MPEG import files.

   Fixed a bug in RDLogManager that would generate truncated reports when the
   ELR metadata contained double-quote characters.

   Fixed a bug in RDAdmin that caused backslash characters to be 'doubled'
   when saved as part of a Windows report export path.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 170, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions.  To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
   any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

        http://www.rivendellaudio.org/

Cheers!

| Don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends -- tell me where to   |
| get more wax!!                                                          |