[LAA] Canorus 0.7beta release

Reinhard Katzmann suamor at web.de
Thu Mar 12 20:17:29 EDT 2009

Hello Krzysztof,

Sorry it seems we missed that one on our happiness to the new release.
Canorus is a free music score editor (successor of NoteEdit). The main
features are listed on our GSoC 2009 application page:
http://socghop.appspot.com/org_app/show/google/gsoc2009/canorus

Thanks for the hint and kind regards,

Reinhard

--
Software-Engineer, Developer of User Interfaces
Project: Canorus - the next generation music score editor -