[LAA] LAC2010 Call for music

Marc Groenewegen marcg at dinkum.nl
Thu Jan 7 05:34:45 EST 2010

With less than 4 months until the Linux Audio conference 2010
and preparations well on schedule I'd like to announce the
final guidelines for music and related art submission.

Please download the PDF document from the LAC website.
Here is a direct link: http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2010/callformusic.pdf
You will also find it under the tab "Participation" on the website.

As a reminder I'll re-post the following information:

                     Linux Audio Conference 2010
     The conference about Open Source Software for music and audio

                          May 1-4 2010

              Hogeschool voor de Kunsten Utrecht (HKU)
                     Utrecht, The Netherlands

                   http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2010

We're looking forward to your contributions and hope to see you in Utrecht !

Kind regards on behalf of the LAC 2010 organisation team,
Marc Groenewegen, lecturer music software design @ HKU