[LAA] arpage 0.3 alpha - JACK Sync'd Arpeggiator - available on sourceforge in tarball and SVN
straypacket at gmail.com
Sat May 15 05:01:45 UTC 2010
Arpage alpha 0.3 is now available on sourceforge in tarball and SVN
Main Page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/arpage/
SVN access: svn co https://arpage.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/arpage arpage
** New Features:
(1) Enhanced latching functionality:
- New "Tap-out" mode - when enabled, any note in a pattern that is
latched by Controller 64 ON can be removed from the latched pattern
by tapping the note again.
- Notes which are still held when a latched pattern is released by
Controller 64 OFF will remain in the arpeggiated pattern until they
(2) Status "lights" for active/inactive status, MIDI output and pattern
(3) UI should now be small enough for netbook screens
(4) Comprehensive tooltips are now provided
(1) Timing drift is corrected
(2) Latching should be much more stable
(3) Note length functionality has been corrected
Enjoy! Let me know how it works for you.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linux-audio-announce