[LAA] MMA 1.7 Released
Bob van der Poel
bob at mellowood.ca
Sun Nov 7 23:00:24 UTC 2010
A stable release, version 1.7, of MMA--Musical MIDI Accompaniment
is available for downloading. In addition to a number of bug fixes
and optimizations, MMA now features:
- Chords can now be entered in Roman Numeral notation.
- Extensive reworking/enhancement of the Solo track commands.
- MidiInc extended to permit the creation of Solo Riffs.
- Enhanced the automatic groove finding so that multiple
directories can be scanned.
- -V option for an audible preview of a groove in the libraries.
- A new utility, mma-gb.py. This is a simple GUI for viewing and
previewing the groove library.
MMA is a accompaniment generator -- it creates midi tracks
for a soloist to perform with. User supplied files contain
pattern selections, chords, and MMA directives. For full details
If you have any questions or comments, please send
them to: bob at mellowood.ca
**** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
Bob van der Poel ** Wynndel, British Columbia, CANADA **
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca
More information about the Linux-audio-announce