[LAA] Mixxx 1.8.1 Released
rryan at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 19 16:47:30 UTC 2010
As a follow on to our 1.8.0 release, we've just released Mixxx 1.8.1. This
is a bugfix release which fixes the following regressions and bugs with
- Reduce glitches on track load (*major improvement* for some users)
- Waveform generation speed drastically improved on Windows
- Stability fix when using vinyl emulation
- Adjustable EQ shelves can no longer be equal
- UTF-8 fixes for Rhythmbox track source
- Fixed duplicate promotional tracks from appearing in library
- Fixed MIDI learning wizard on OS X
- Fixed minor delay in setting hot cues with MIDI controllers during
- BPM tap activates on mouse-down instead of mouse-up.
- Read ID3 tags in FLAC files on Windows
- Reduce crackling during playback for some Windows users
Other than these bug reports, we've been getting a lot of positive reports.
Try Mixxx out and let us know what you think!
More info on the official blog post here:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linux-audio-announce