[LAA] DSSI 1.1.0 release
musound at jps.net
Sun Sep 19 17:50:42 UTC 2010
Announcing the DSSI Soft Synth Interface version 1.1.0 release:
DSSI is an audio plugin API for software instruments and effects,
based on LADSPA, the ALSA sequencer event types, and OSC (Open
Sound Control) communications.
DSSI is now supported by six full-featured hosts, several
specialized hosts, and at least twenty-four DSSI plugins. (See the
above URL for a list.)
New in the DSSI 1.1.0 release:
* New jack-dssi-host command line option '-c' to set the ALSA and JACK
* New 'dssi_list_plugins' and 'dssi_analyse_plugin' command line tools.
* Example GUIs have been updated to Qt 4.
* Fixed jack-dssi-host ALSA client ports to be of type 'application'.
* Fixed the MIDI CC mapping in trivial_synth.
* Fixed an uninitialized variable bug in less_trivial_synth.
More information about the Linux-audio-announce