stefan at space.twc.de
Tue Apr 12 10:05:21 UTC 2011
gst123-0.2.0 has been released.
Overview of changes in gst123-0.2.0:
* Made --shuffle, --repeat and --random behave identical to ogg123 options.
* Allow colon in filenames. [Siddhesh Poyarekar]
* Support "none" audio driver which disables audio output.
* Added --full-version option which prints versions of the
libraries used by gst123.
* Support --enable-debug configure option.
* Minor fixes.
What is gst123?
The program gst123 is designed to be a more flexible command line player in the
spirit of ogg123 and mpg123, based on gstreamer. It plays all file formats
gstreamer understands, so if you have a music collection which contains
different file formats, like flac, ogg and mp3, you can use gst123 to play all
your music files.
Since gst123-0.1.0 support for watching videos has been added; however gst123
should run fine in situations where no X11 display is available; videos can be
played without X11 display, too (-x, --novideo); in this case, only the audio
stream will be played.
It is implemented in C++ and licensed under the GNU LGPL version 2
Stefan Westerfeld, Hamburg/Germany, http://space.twc.de/~stefan
More information about the Linux-audio-announce